Hey Everybody!

I hope your week is going well.

If you are planning to go on Fall Bash then you should do your absolute best to be at the meeting Wednesday. I understand some of you work, but if there is any way you can be there, do so!

Remember that if you don't have your dues paid and your release form filled out by the meeting Wednesday, you'll lose your spot on Fall Bash for someone on the waiting list who has paid dues and filled out their release form.

Don't forget that you can start reserving equipment for Fall Bash now! If you wait until Friday afternoon, you may not get exactly what you want!

If you are able to drive this weekend please fill out the Personal Vehicle and Driver Policy Agreement form! The form is under the Sport Clubs page. If you need help finding it, let me know!

See you guys tomorrow at 6:30!

Austin Eddy