Hey Everyone!

So not many people showed up to the meeting we just had, but we had signups for two upcoming trips. October 4th there is an Ocoee rafting trip (if you've never rafted the Ocoee, you are missing out!) and October 5th there is a beginner's climbing trip to the Obed. Both are day trips.

While the Obed trip is a beginner's climbing trip, climbing sort of has a "beginner's cap" in that climbing is pretty difficult if you've never done it before. That said, all levels of experience are welcome. Just be prepared to struggle without getting too frustrated! Additionally, the Obed is a really beautiful place and you should totally check it out just for that aspect. This trip is a great opportunity for people who have only climbed in a gym, or not at all, to be introduced to outdoor climbing. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions about the trip.

If you are interested in going on either of these trips and did not sign up at tonight's meeting, let me know!

Also, there will be a moonlit bike ride at Cade's Cove on October 8th after the meeting. Signups will be at next week's meeting!

Remember, the Canoe and Hiking club is a student ran club, so if there are any trips you wish we were going on, suggest them so we can make them happen!

Austin Eddy