Hey Everybody,

So we have a rafting day trip to the Ocoee coming up on October 4th. Signups will start at the next meeting. We are also planning a mountain biking trip sometime soon. We might even make it after class someday. We are also planning to have a moonlit road bike ride at Cave's Cove after the meeting on Wednesday, October 8th. You will be able to rent a road bike from UTOP for the trip. It is usually super fun.

I'm considering leading a beginner climbing trip. We could do it Sunday, October 5th, if people were interested. Otherwise, it would have to wait until November. I was thinking we could either sport climb at South Clear, or go boulder somewhere. This trip would primarily be targeted towards people who have climbed in a gym before, but haven't had a lot of opportunities to climb outside before. Anyone is welcome, but even the easier climbs outside are relatively difficult for someone who has never climbed before ever.

Let me know if there is any interested for the climbing trip, as I'll need to submit a trip request by Friday.

You are welcome to suggest or plan any trips that you guys want to take! Even short day hikes are a good idea and super welcome. Let me know if there is anything you guys want to do!

Austin Eddy