Greetings,

You have been added to a new listserv called UTASSESS. As a member of this listserv, you will receive information about the following:

*         Assessment workshops sponsored by the Office of Accreditation, Office of Institutional Research & Assessment, and the Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center,

*         information about the Planning Module in Compliance Assist and other important announcements about Compliance Assist (such as outages),

*         and deadlines for submitting programmatic assessment materials.

The UTASSESS listserv can also serve as a communication tool to discuss assessment in your programs with others, ask questions, and bounce ideas off one another.

This is not a moderated listserv. However, we may decide to moderate it if people begin to use it for other purposes that are not related to assessment.

We recommend not unsubscribing from the listserv, as it will serve as an important source of information pertaining to assessment and the Planning Module in Compliance Assist. Thank you for participating in the assessment process for your programs.

Mary

Mary Lewnes Albrecht, PhD
Associate Vice Provost for Accreditation
University of Tennessee
Office of the Provost
527 Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN  37996-0152
Phone:  865-974-7074
Web: http://plantsciences.utk.edu/albrecht.htm

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education .... The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy