fyi

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stephanie Abba <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 26, 2014 at 10:32:57 AM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: re: Survey of Culturally Diverse Students in LIS Programs

Dear Edwin Cortez,

About three weeks ago I asked you to help us disseminate information about the survey of culturally diverse students in LIS programs conducted by Dr. Nadia Caidi of the UofT and Dr. Keren Dali of Western U, Canada. If you have sent an invitation to your students already, we thank you and please ignore this message. If you have not had a chance to do so yet, we would be grateful if you forwarded the below information to your current students and alumni.

Thank you so much for your help and attention to this matter.

Dr. Nadia Caidi ([log in to unmask]) and Dr. Keren Dali ([log in to unmask])