Guten Tag Club Geography!

Thank you to everyone who came out to our Club Geography meeting and trivia at Mellow Mushroom last night; we had well over 20 people participate! Also, one of our teams won 1st place and received a $50 gift card which assisted in paying for our pizza! Attached is what was covered at the meeting.

IMPORTANT: I need volunteers for the National Geographic Advertising table for Monday, Sept. 15 and Tuesday, Sept 16 next week starting at 10 AM and ending at 3 PM. I have created a Doodle poll to organize volunteers. If you'd like to volunteer, please input your volunteer times here: http://doodle.com/3nwcg5e4u9svf5y3

I greatly appreciate your help and involvement for this unique opportunity! If you have any questions feel free to contact me: [log in to unmask]

ALSO: We have the details for the Structural Violence Panel (Featuring four panelists including our very own Dr. Inwood. See attached flyer!

Day: Thursday, September 25

Time: 4 PM

Where: International House Great Room

I'd like for all Club Geography members to simply attend this event at the very least. The event will last no longer than an hour.

FINALLY: We have our officers for this year!

Congratulations to our new officers! Our next meeting will be announced soon and be looking for an announced date for a Club Geography hiking trip in October!

Thank you for your continued involvement!

Michael