Red Zone Bye Week Workshop Registration

Sexual Empowerment and Awareness at TN (SEAT) is hosting a Red Zone Workshop, as part of our Red Zone Campaign. Statistically, students are most at risk for sexual assault from the time they walk onto campus until Thanksgiving Break, a time period known as "The Red Zone." By addressing the issues surrounding sexual assault, presenting sexual assault prevention programming and resources, and having open conversations about consent, we hope to make campus a safer, more welcoming place for all. The Red Zone Event will take place on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 from 9:30 AM until 2:00 PM at the Baker Center. The workshops in the morning will be followed by lunch and many campus and local organizations will be tabling to meet-and-greet you. Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided. To register for this event, please enter your information in the spaces provided (you do NOT have to stay the whole day).

The registration link is
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_LT5Scs-5oOPmI0vIoTVI2EscsfXAWKjDkmrrIfAR3E/edit