All,

Remember that we have our first colloquium of the fall semester this week.  On Thursday, Sept. 4, Professor Shih-Lung Shaw will be our speaker.  His (modest!) title is "Big data, human dynamics, and space-time GIS."  As usual, the colloquium will be in BGB 301, beginning at 3:40 pm.  Come early to socialize in the commons area outside of 301 and to enjoy light refreshments.  A slightly revised copy of the colloquium schedule is attached.  Note that several of the colloquia will be held in the auditorium of Hodges Library, and two will be on Fridays.

--Carol Harden

Carol Harden
Professor, Department of Geography
University of Tennessee