From: UT Gardens [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of UT Gardens
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:52 AM
To: Tennessee Master Gardener
Subject: Fall Gardeners' Festival

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in The University of Tennessee Gardens. Don't forget to add [log in to unmask] to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

ed

UT Gardens, Crossville:

Plateau Discovery Gardens

Sixth Annual Fall Gardeners' Festival

Tuesday, Aug. 26, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. CDT

Plateau AgResearch and Education Center, Crossville, Tenn. Registration begins at 8 a.m.

Enjoy a day in the gardens learning from 12 educational sessions; visiting numberous educational exhibits; shopping from garden vendors; strolling through the demonstration garden; taking a wagon tour of the AgResearch Center; seeking consultation for garden challenges at the "Ask the Expert" area; receiving a free soil analysis and much more!  For more information, visit ccmga.org or plateau.tennessee.edu).

Registration and parking are free. Come prepared to shop with our incredible garden vendors!

Click here to find out more about the 2014 Fall Gardeners' Festival.

Forward this email

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |