Dear Faculty and Doctoral Students:  Just a reminder about iConference deadlines.  Ed

From: Ideans [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clark Heideger
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Shelly Farnham; [log in to unmask]; Gary Olson; [log in to unmask]; Robert Mason
Subject: [Ideans] iConf Deadline Alert + Competition Reminder

Hello again iDeans and Heads of Schools,

First, I’d like to reiterate yesterday’s appeal to please share our Deadline Alert widely. I have attached a Word document to facilitate sharing.

Second, a reminder of two iConference competitions open exclusively to iSchools member institutions:

The Social Media Expo has been launched early, to give faculty the opportunity of incorporating this student-team exercise into coursework. Please call this to the attention of your faculty. There is no limit to the number of entires your school can make. Details can be found here: http://ischools.org/the-iconference/program/social-media-expo/

The Doctoral Dissertation Award is now accepting applications based on last year’s dissertations. Please call this to the attention of your Ph.D. program head. Each iSchool may submit one entry. Details at http://ischools.org/the-iconference/program/dissertation-award/

Thank you for your ongoing help in promoting the iConference.

Best Regards,

Clark Heideger

iConference Coordinator