Dear GRC:

We are getting close to finishing the first book on ranaviruses, with a hopeful September delivery to Springer.  We are looking for good photos of die-offs, sample collection, pathology, etc to consider for the cover or to use in other locations of the book.  Importantly, we would like representative pictures from around the globe.  If you have any photos that you are willing to share, please email them to me by Friday, 5 September, or you can use a database link such as Google Dropbox.  If you email photos, please send at low resolution (<1 MB each).  If we select your photos, we will likely need higher resolution later.  If your photos are used, you will be credited.  Thank you very much for considering!

All the Best,

Matt

Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D., Professor

Director, Global Ranavirus Consortium
Associate Director, Center for Wildlife Health

University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]
865.974.4714 [fax]
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit
http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126