Here is the link to the Director level for Ag and Experiment Station: http://www.auburn.edu/administration/human_resources/compensation/ccp/jd/oc26.pdf; however, there is a central Director for campus called Executive Director: http://www.auburn.edu/administration/human_resources/compensation/ccp/jd/oc10.pdf

The salary ranges are listed at the top of each description.

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bonner, Sue
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Salary for Ag Comm Director

Good morning,

Do you have a position that serves as  Director for Agricultural Communications for your institution?

If so, could you provide some kind of hiring range, salary range of your employee, etc.

We'll looking at filling our position here and I am trying to round up data.

Thanks for the input.

SB

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Sue Bonner, PHR
Director, DASNR Human Resources
Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
Oklahoma State University
P:  405-744-5524
F:  405-744-8863
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://hr.dasnr.okstate.edu/