Good afternoon,

I am interested in determining which states have been involved in a comprehensive strategic planning process within the last ten years and if so, the name of the consulting group that was utilized.  We are trying to determine which states have had success in such an endeavor and if consulting firms were used or if this was handled by an in-house team.

If you don’t mind sharing, please respond by email to Jan Canada in our office at [log in to unmask]. She will collect the data.  I can share at the meeting in October as well. I know our friends at NC State have recently conducted this endeavor and we are looking at the possibly of doing this in Alabama.  All assistance is appreciated as we really want firms that have reached and understand Cooperative Extension.

Chris

Chris McClendon

Alabama Cooperative Extension System

105 Duncan Hall