We are just revamping our position here at NC State Extension - we had been "swallowed up" by University Communications a few years ago and now are getting that separated back out to Ag Communications.  So, the position will be new (but similar to what we have had before).  The salary range is not 100% firmed up yet, but it is likely to end up in the $90K to $110K.
We should know more within a few days (the review meeting is 8/19, with feedback to us by 8/21 or 8/22).

If anything changes once that comes through, I will let you know!
Take care all!
Sheri

P.S.  We just launched our strategic plan publicly today!  WHOA!  I hope to share with you that information when we convene in October.
In the meanwhile, if you are interested, see our website!
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/vision-initiative/strategic-plan/