Sue,

Our position is at the Institute level and is a Vice Chancellor level position. I am on the road but could get you some salary info tonight.

Herb

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2014, at 10:36 AM, "Bonner, Sue" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Good morning,

Do you have a position that serves as  Director for Agricultural Communications for your institution?

If so, could you provide some kind of hiring range, salary range of your employee, etc.

We’ll looking at filling our position here and I am trying to round up data.

Thanks for the input.

SB

<image001.jpg>

Sue Bonner, PHR
Director, DASNR Human Resources
Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
Oklahoma State University
P:  405-744-5524
F:  405-744-8863
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://hr.dasnr.okstate.edu/