Hello Club Geography,

Thank you to everyone who made it to our first Club Geography meeting today; we had a great turnout and I expect us to continue the participation in our future meetings and events! Attached is our meeting notes/overview. As you can see we discussed Club Geography media, upcoming events, future possible events, and officer positions. The officer positions have not yet been decided but will be soon before our next meeting.

Here is our scheduled events so far for the Fall semester:

I would like to invite all faculty and graduate students to our events!

To stay up-to-date with these events, like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/UTKGeographyClub and see our GO UTK account: https://utk.collegiatelink.net/organization/clubgeography

IMPORTANT: Please request membership for the Club Geography GO UTK page. You will be accepted and the roster updated. We will be using this page frequently this year along with the Facebook page!

Our next meeting will be before our Mellow Mushroom Trivia Night; be looking for the next meeting announcement soon. Next meetings agenda consists of introducing our officers for this year, planning for a few of our possible future events, preparing for our scheduled events, and to begin discussing our T-SHIRT designs! Again thank you for the outstanding turnout and participation today, I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Your President,

Michael Schilling