Hello all Undergrads!

I hope everyone has had an excellent start to the semester. The time has come to kick off Club Geography activities and I'm excited to see what we can accomplish this academic year.

I'd like to invite all undergraduates to Club Geography's first meeting this Thursday (8/28/14) at 3:30 pm in room 406 in BGB. If this time does not work for you but you would still like to be updated personally, contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and/or see our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UTKGeographyClub

[https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xpa1/t1.0-1/c7.0.200.200/p200x200/969268_622258634501435_2045412160_n.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/UTKGeographyClub>

UTK Club Geography | Facebook
The official page for Club Geography at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. This webpage serves...
Read more...<https://www.facebook.com/UTKGeographyClub>

Also two events have already been planned (See attached flyer). Our annual Mellow Mushroom trivia night is Wednesday, September 10 at 7:30 pm which will involve FREE pizza. On September 20, we have the National Geographic Young Explorers Grants Workshop from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm in the University Center Shiloh Room. Club Geography will be taking an active role in assisting this workshop. Go ahead and mark these dates on your calendars; they will be discussed in more detail at the meeting!

One last thing: please spread the word about our club! All undergraduates (not just Geography majors) are welcome to join Club Geography. I greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to seeing all of the new and old faces this year!

Hope to see you Thursday,

Michael Schilling