We still have room for journalists interested in learning more about
environmental policy, particularly the Clean Air Act and the technique of "Cap &
Trade."  SIGN up NOW at http://tinyurl.com/E-E-Reporters

  CLEARING THE AIR!  A FREE Workshop for current and aspiring journalists
        Tuesday, August 26, 9:00 am - Noon - Toyota Auditorium

Attn. all journalists - Join us and learn about energy and environmental policy,
including EPA’s Clean Power Plan, Cap & Trade, Clean Air Act, and more, while
improving your writing skills! Our experts will enlighten you and entertain you in
this free workshop for all journalists (students welcome)!

  9:00 am  Environmental Policy - Dr. Charles Sims, Baker Faculty Fellow &
Economics professor and Dr. Mary English, Baker Fellow
10:00 am  Cap & Trade Simulation - Nathan Murray, GRA, UT Economics
11:00 am  Writing Samples - Critique and discussion - Dr. Mike Martinez,
professor, UT Journalism & Electronic Media, and former journalist
Noon   Adjourn!

Sponsored by the Baker Center, UT Journalism & Electronic Media and the E. TN
Society for Professional Journalists
REGISTER in advance here:  http://tinyurl.com/E-E-Reporters

Parking available at Vol Hall Garage - see info here:
http://bakercenter.utk.edu/about/directions-parking/