Friends,

If you have not already registered for the Naples meeting in October, now is the time!  The Early Bird Registration price ends September 1.  If you have not already done so, please register and make your hotel reservations now.  If you experience any problems or have other issues, please free to contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)  or Susan Hudson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) at 352-392-4777.  We look forward to seeing all of you in beautiful Naples, Florida!

http://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/src/registration.htm

Mary Anne Morgan, SPHR
Director, IFAS Human Resources
2038 McCarty Hall