Dear Club Geographers:

I would like to formally invite you to a welcome reception hosted for new and returning students.  The reception, open to undergraduate and graduate students, will take place on Monday, August 18, 2014, 4-6pm at the McClung Museum.

I am now entering my third year as Department Head and I have not had the pleasure of meeting all of you.  If you can’t make the reception, please consider coming by my office (BGB 304C) to say hello.

I hope your summer has gone well and good luck on the start of a new academic year.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor & Head