Good morning, all,

This morning we launched the redesign of the Tennessee Today website. Highlights of this redesign include providing an outstanding mobile experience; spotlighting news from our colleges; providing an easy way to sign up for and view past issues of our daily e-newsletter; integrating story-to-story navigation and more efficient ways to browse stories of a similar topic; and drawing attention to ongoing campus news.

Read more about the redesign or visit the Tennessee Today website.

Best,
Lili'a

LILI'A UILI NEVILLE
Interactive Art Director, Creative Communications

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu