FYI if you are coming to T-Rec next week...
                --Jason

From: UT RecSports Department [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of recsport
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RecSports] RecSports News

RecSports Member,

We hope you are enjoying your summer so far and participating in some of our summer programming.

Facilities

*        RecSports will be assisting in hosting the 2014 WELS Conference Monday June 23rd - Saturday June 28th. We will be taking off-line portions of our facilities throughout the week to support WELS. The Student Aquatic Center/S-20 Parking Lot will be greatly impacted during this time.

o   SAC Parking Lot Closed: 9:00pm Monday, June 23rd - Saturday, June 28th
                             -Permit holders, please use other areas assigned to your permit
                             -Staff 20 permit holders may use S-23 or S-37.