Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Subject: FW: AmeriCorps VISTA position

I wanted to share with TMGs this exciting opportunity for an AmeriCorps VISTA position opening mid-August.  https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/viewListing.do;jsessionid=6r1pTvJTz2P46Vvcxg9vvM3LCXLbG1TjNPVtLkxknmVC1cP1pV1b!-1431358767?id=55592&fromSearch=true

This VISTA would be working in the Knox County Extension office developing "curriculum" or best practices to run a training program in urban ag for young adults.  We would also like for him or her to work alongside leadership at the Knoxville Botanical Garden and Arboretum to help urban farmers grow produce and develop a market for selling in the nearby five points food desert.  We are really looking for someone in earnest right now who would be a good fit, so please pass this along to anyone you think might be a good candidate who might be interested!

Emily

Emily A. Gonzalez

Extension Agent II

UT/TSU Knox County Extension

400 W. Main St. #560

Knoxville, TN 37902

Ph: 865-215-2340

Fax: 865- 215-2933

http://utextension.tennessee.edu/knox

http://knoxcountymastergardener.org

Better is a handful of quiet than two hands full of toil and striving
after wind.
~Ecclesiastes

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html