Tennessee Counseling Association

57th Annual Conference
November 22-25, 2014
Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro
�Connections FIRST"

Call for Program Proposals

Hello everybody.  I am writing to encourage you to submit a proposal for the Tennessee Counseling Association 57th Annual Conference, at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, November 22-25, 2014.

We are extending the deadline this year to August 1 to give you more of the summer to prepare your proposal.  We are just under 50 days away from the August 1 deadline, and I will be sending periodic reminders to encourage you to submit a proposal.

Our theme this year is �Connections FIRST.� �FIRST� stands for Fostering Ideal Relationships to Strengthen Teamwork. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise with your peers.  We welcome all proposals, clinical or school counselors, professionals or students, researchers or practitioners.  Diversity of presentations is a hallmark of the TCA conference, and we hope this will be the biggest and best conference yet.

In hopes of inspiring you to pull that proposal together, I will be sending along compelling reasons to submit a presentation proposal, spelling out our conference theme.  �C� is for Conference Discount.  Conference presenters will receive a $50 discount off their registration fee.  In addition to the numerous intangible benefits you will accrue from presenting your knowledge, you will receive a financial benefit as well.  This will assist you in attending the conference, which will avail you to all the programming and networking opportunities that week in Murfreesboro.

So please take a few minutes and submit the attached form.

Deadline:  Submissions must be received by August 1, 2014. Early submissions are strongly recommended. Notification of proposal acceptance will be sent by Sept. 15, 2014.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Andy Finch
20134TCA Proposal Review Committee Chair
Associate Professor of the Practice of Human & Organizational Development
Vanderbilt University
[log in to unmask]<https:[log in to unmask]>