Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure, or distribution is

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thompson, Martha
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: agent carrer ladder

Hello friends,

We are considering revisions in our extension agent career ladder.  It
looks like our southern region summary on career ladders was last updated
in 2011!  Please let me know if you have an updated summary or if not,
please let me know whether your state is offering anything different now.
Thanks so much.

Herb Byrd was making some updates to the most recent salary survey and
will be sending that out soon.

Martha

Martha W. Thompson

Extension Personnel Director