************Internship Program*********
See attached flyer.

Attached please find a flyer regarding an awesome, completely free, you get paid a stipend to attend, “career training” program being offered by the U.S. Department of Energy.  The program is the Advanced Manufacturing Internship Program and is sponsored by the Department of Energy Advanced Manufacturing and in partnership with the Office of the Secretary of Defense’s Manufacturing Technology Program.  Other sponsors of the program are ORNL, ORAU, Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, and Pellissippi State Community College.

This is a hands on introduction to the field of Advanced Manufacturing through a combination of classroom and laboratory activities.  This field of work is in very high demand, and the pay is exceptional.  Military and Veterans have top priority!! The flyer gives all of the details on pay, reimbursement of transportation costs to/from Oak Ridge, etc. This is an unbelievable opportunity for some of our military personnel and veterans that are out of work or are looking to start a new career.

There is a link at the bottom of the flyer that you click on to apply to be part of this internship program.

Unit Commanders, please pass this along to any of your personnel that you feel would excel in this type of career, or who are  simply out of work and looking for a new career.  Thanks so much!

Regards,

Patrice Collins
Board Member and Admin Support for ETMAC-East Tennessee Military Affairs Council

*******ORSA Wounded Warrior Fundraiser******

See attached flyer " ORSA Pull for our Veterans!!"

3rd Annual ORSA Wounded Warrior Project™ Fun Shoot Fundraiser “Pull for our Veterans”!

Each year, ORSA holds a Fun Shoot to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project™<http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/>. The event is held at the ORSA facility in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.  For information on ORSA please click here http://www.orsaonline.org/index.asp

Sponsorship Opportunities are highlighted in the attach information flyer. Contact Stacy Hall, Sponsorship Director, for additional sponsorship information. He can be reached at

865-310-6424 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For additional information on the event itself please contact Col (ret) Richard Stouder at 865-310-8010 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Event Details:

The event is being held at the ORSA facility in Oak Ridge, Tennessee on Saturday, September 20-21, 2014.  VERY FEW SHOOTING SLOTS ARE LEFT, SO REGISTER TODAY IF YOU ARE INTERSTED!!!

Here is the link to register on line-  http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2138983224

Registration opened on 15 March 2014. Check the Current Schedule<http://www.orsaonline.org/documents/Shooting%20Schedule%20Workbook%202014.pdf> to see which slots remain open.

Entry Fee is $100 ($105 if paying by CC) for 4 events:

  1.  Skeet
  2.  Skeet Doubles
  3.  Trap
  4.  Wobble Trap
Registration includes your entry fee for the shoot, dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, 100 birds, t-shirt, and door prizes. A $5.00 donation requested for guest meals. You will be assigned a number to match to your door prize; then claim your prize after shooting your 4 rounds. You can register by mail or on the ORSA web site under the Wounded Warrior Fun Shoot.

[http://www.orsaonline.org/images/more.png]<http://www.orsaonline.org/wwp/2014/WWP%202014%20Flyer.pdf>
Event Schedule:

This event is limited to 100 participants (60 on Saturday and 40 on Sunday). Pre-registration is highly recommended as preferred flights are filling up fast!

September 20th (Saturday) - ORSA Clubhouse

  *   7:30 am - Breakfast & Registration
  *   9:00 am - First Flight
  *   11:00 am - Second Flight
  *   11:00 am - 1:30 pm - Lunch
  *   1:00 pm - Third Flight
  *   6:00 pm - Dinner & Silent Auction
  *   6:45 pm - Guest Speaker

September 21th (Sunday) - ORSA Clubhouse

  *   10:00 am - Registration
  *   11:00 am - Fourth Flight
  *   11:00 am - 1:30 pm - Lunch
  *   1:00 pm - Fifth Flight
Happy and safe shooting to all of you that participate.  :)

**Thank You Letter Received for Donation On Behalf of UT Student Veteran John Jack Childress****

Please read the letter attached that our office received from The 555th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade (The Triple Nickel). Our office along with our student veterans made a donation to 555 Able Soldier and Family Fund. John Jack Childress, a UT student Veteran who passed away during the spring semester.

Office of Veterans Affairs
University Registrar's Office
209 Student Services Building
Knoxville, Tn 37996
Jayetta Rogers, Veterans Affairs Coordinator; 865-974-1500
Vickie Clark, Veterans Affairs Asst. Coordinator; 865-974-1508
VA Office Fax; 865-974-8517

To view the archives or Join/Leave the CH35DEP list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/ch35dep.html