Hi Southern Region Group!
NC State is getting ready to do a compensation study for our EPA (Agents and County Directors) population. I know that we have all shared starting salaries in the past...would anyone be willing to share your ranges with us? We will use those along with local market data to determine our market rates. If you can, will you please send me your ranges by Friday, June 6th?

We truly appreciate any assistance that you can provide.

Thank you!
Nikki