Hi Chris,
We don't have any data but we are also currently working on an LEP plan. We did not do a needs assessment.

Thanks
Nikki

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Chris Mcclendon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning,

We are moving forward with adopting a LEP policy and prior to doing so, I want to conduct a needs assessment of our employees.  I wondered if any of our SR friends have conducted a needs assessment of your educators on this topic?  Particularly looking for examples of surveys that may have been conducted with Extension or Research employees on the needs of their clientele related to limited English proficiency, resources in their respective communities, and requests for translation.

If anyone has conducted such an informal survey and wouldn’t mind sharing their questions – I’d appreciate it.

Thanks so much and I hope that everyone has a great Wednesday.

Warmest regards,

Chris

Chris McClendon

Alabama Cooperative Extension System