Louisiana also has not conducted such a survey. We too would be interested in your feedback. There was a thought provoking session at NERAOC on this topic that had loads of audience discussion. You may want to pull session and contact the two presenters.  Keep us posted.

Torii Ransome Freeman, JD
iPhone communication

On May 28, 2014, at 8:24 AM, "Chris Mcclendon" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Will do Donna and thanks for the feedback.

Chris

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donna Rothberg
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Possible Assistance: LEP Survey

Arkansas has not conducted such a survey but would be interested in seeing your survey and results if you’re willing to share them. Thanks, Donna

Donna Rothberg
Director of Human Resources
UA Cooperative Extension Service
2301 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
phone (501) 671-2219
fax (501) 671-2251

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

<image001.png>