From: Merrick, David [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 11:16 AM
To: Butefish, Kurt L
Subject: HERE Maps is hiring

Kurt,

I wanted to pass along word that HERE Maps is hiring in Nashville.  We are expanding our office and have space for a Geographic Analyst.  Typically this is an entry-level position so I’m writing to you specifically because of your connections to universities.

Over the next month or two, we will be hiring Geographic Analysts in a few other cities in the US as well (Raleigh, Denver, Seattle, Tampa, Albany NY, San Jose, and Los Angeles).  If you know of anybody that would be interested, please forward the following information:

Job postings can be accessed by clicking this link: http://here.com/abouthere/careers/?lang=en-US

When the page loads, click “Open Positions”

When the Job Search page loads, search by keyword, job function, location, etc.

For the Nashville position, enter “Nashville” as the keyword.

Thanks for spreading the word!

[log in to unmask]" alt="heresig">

Dave Merrick

Senior Geographic Analyst