Hello all,

I just wanted to remind/update you all on our Geography Department Picnic that is this Sunday the 27th from 12 PM to 4 PM at Ijams Nature Center (See attached flyer). This is a potluck meaning please bring a dish or something that others can enjoy. Club Geography and GARG will be providing plates and silverware and water. However, drinks other than water will be limited and we would appreciate it if a few people could supply popular soda selections. We will have a gas grill as well as ice! If you plan to bring any food or drinks, please email me directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) so that I can update our potluck sign-up sheet.

This is our last event of the semester and I'm hoping to go out with a bang! I would love to see everyone there!

-Michael

P.S. I hope you all have been practicing your Frisbee and Cornhole skills.