Geographers:

See request for survey completion below.  It helps a fellow student with research.

DA

From: Elliott, David (Dave) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 10:49 PM
To: Alderman, Derek
Cc: Galyon, Norma June
Subject: Request from UT Student Re: Research Study Survey

Dear Dr. Alderman:

My name is Dave Elliott. I am pursuing a master’s degree in the School of Information Sciences at the College of Communication and Information, University of Tennessee at Knoxville.

I am writing to request you to forward the “e-Textbook Survey for Students” survey to undergraduate and graduate students in the Department of Geography. The survey is part of my independent study with Dr. Devendra Potnis in the School of Information Sciences. It should not take more than 10-12 minutes to fill in the survey, which is available at: https://www.sis.utk.edu/ebook-adoption-students-quant​.

Thanks for your support!

-Dave​