Thank you to all that attended the alumni survey results presentation last Wednesday.  We had great discussion about the findings.  As a reminder the Knoxville Alumni Program is in the process of creating a five year strategic plan.  During the environmental scan for the strategic plan, the Performance Enhancement Group (PEG) was hired to conduct an alumni survey this past fall.

The survey has strong data points on the opinion of the journey to the Top 25,  communications wants and needs, loyalty, giving, experiences and much more. Survey results are attached for your review.

The PEG group has conducted alumni surveys for 13 of the Top 25 public research universities and our results are compared to these schools. In all, PEG has worked with more than 200 colleges and universities.

Thank you,

UTK-Alum-e-Sig

HAYLEE MARSHALL ’06, ‘10

Senior Director of Alumni Affairs and Advancement

Tyson Alumni House

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

Direct Line: (865) 974-5801