Good Evening Canoe & Hikers,

Just a recap of tonight’s meeting:

Officer Elections

Next week (4/2) we will be having officer nominations.

The positions are:
President
Vice-President
Treasurer
Secretary
Community Service

If you want to nominate or be nominated you MUST be at the meeting next week. After the meeting we will hold elections online for 1 week and the new officers will be announced at the meeting on 4/9.

If you have any questions about any of the positions contact the current officers holding the position.

President - Brian Payne
Vice-President - Leslie Turner
Treasurer - Kyle Goodrick
Secretary - Greg Hopper
Community Service - Hayley Moran

Upcoming Trips/Events

4/5 - 25th Annual Ijams Nature Center River Rescue 10am - 2pm

Great community service opportunity that is always a lot of fun. We will be putting in at Island Home Park (just across the Tennessee River) to canoe around the river and picking up trash along the shore. I’ve done it the past few years and have always had a blast.

We will meet at 9am day of at UTOP to load canoes.

If you have any questions just let me know!

4/18 - Annual Clear Creek Canoeing Trip

We started sign ups for the trip this evening. We are going by a different system for this trip that is based on 3 criteria:

- Dues & Waivers turned in
- Seniority (those who are graduating and have been with the club)
- Participation (community service, trip leading, trip suggestions, meeting attendance)

If you even think that you want to go you must let me know by noon Friday as we need to check the above criteria.

Attached is the information & packing list for the trip.

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Have a suggestion for a trip? Let us know! Meetings are Wednesdays at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message: UNSUBSCRIBE UTCH-L