Greetings C+Hers,

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Spring Break!

Just a reminder that we will be having our meeting this Wednesday at 6:30pm in HSS.

Upcoming Trips/Events

4/5 - 10am-2pm - 25th Annual Ijams Nature Center River Rescue

As always be sure to bring your UT Student ID.

See you all Wednesday!

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Have a suggestion for a trip? Let us know! Meetings are Wednesdays at 6:30PM in HSS or at the bull statue (weather permitting).

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message: UNSUBSCRIBE UTCH-L