Greetings Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Tonight's Agenda:

Sign up for the Cades Cove bike ride that is next Wednesday, March 12, after the meeting.

If you are wanting to go on a Spring Break trip it is highly recommended that you come to tonight's meeting to discuss with the trip leaders (Sam - Snowshoe, Molly P - Beach at Hunting Island, SC) what you want to do and the dates that work best for you.

Trip Recommendations - So far we don't have any trips planned for after the break, except for the Spring Recess Clear Creek Trip, so bring suggestions so that we can get those submitted and be able to take a trip when we get back from the break.

If the weather stays like it is and it doesn't get much colder we will be having the meeting outside today.

As always bring your student IDs.

See you all tonight!

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesdays at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  UNSUBSCRIBE UTCH-L