Hey Everyone,

This is just a reminder that we will be taking a bike ride around Cades Cove tomorrow (Wednesday) night after the meeting, we will probably be leaving around 8pm.  If you want to go, or can not go any more, I need to know by noon Wednesday.

Here is the current roster:

Name Driving?
Austin Eddy
Emily Hoffman
Greg Hopper
Kyle Goodrick y
Hayley Moran
Madeline Shelly
Ryan Wagner
Sam Tabor y
Shannon Mullane

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesdays at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  UNSUBSCRIBE UTCH-L