Please excuse duplicate postings.

Join Kent State University this Thursday, March 20 at noon EDT, for another KM@KSU webinar.  The webinars will serve as a source for state of the art graduate level education and professional training for 21st century knowledge professionals.  If you're not able to join us live, you can access the recordings and presentation files any time after the presentation at:  http://kmatksu.iwiki.kent.edu.  The connection information is provided at the end of this invitation.

This week, Nanako Mura and Jeni Wolf, of Kraft Foods, will talk about "Knowledge Capture and Transfer at Kraft Foods".  This is a wonderful presentation which I was privileged to attend when it was given at an invitation only workshop.  I strongly encourage you to listen in to hear what they're doing at Kraft.

This webinar will present KM practices used at Kraft Foods with a focus on the MASK method for knowledge capture.  MASK or Method for Analyzing and Structuring Knowledge was developed in France by Jean-Louis Ermine for the Center for Atomic Energy.  It is based on the philosophy that a body of knowledge is always structured in six points of view that are represented by six unique models. The MASK methodology has been successfully used by Kraft to capture and transfer critical tacit knowledge.  The MASK methodology will be of interest to any of you who are interested in capturing knowledge in a way that makes it easy to find, understand and use.

Nanako Mura is Associate Director of Knowledge and Intellectual Property Management and the R&D Learning Academy at Kraft Foods. Nanako is responsible for helping the organization innovate by levering tools and processes to capture and access internal and external technical knowledge for competitive advantage. She ensures RDQ&I fully leverages invention to protect processes and utilizes best practices in IP portfolio management. She also advances training and career development tools for the R&D organization.

Jeni Wolf is Associate Principal Scientist working in the Knowledge Management Group Kraft Foods.  Jeni provides the Research Development Quality and Innovation (RDQ&I) function foundational capabilities and best practices for internal knowledge capture and reuse, project documentation, literature and technical landscape searching, external scientific information tools and management of the RDQ&I libraries.

How to Connect to the Webinar

Topic: KM@KSU Webinar Kraft Foods