The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, School of Information Studies (SOIS) is pleased to share with you the most recent edition of our PhD in Information Studies Newsletter.
In this issue, you will have an opportunity to learn how SOIS faculty and doctoral students are bridging the gap between public librarians and scholars with an ongoing research and network-building project.
You will also see the vast research achievements of our students and gain insight into why they do what they do.

Spring 2014 Issue: http://www4.uwm.edu/sois/news/publications/?tag=phd

We invite you to learn more about our program and our students!  (http://www4.uwm.edu/sois/programs/phd/ )

Rebecca Hall
Web Development & Marketing Coordinator
Instructor
UW-Milwaukee, School of Information Studies
PO Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201
Ph: 414.229.2855 | F: 414.229.6699
http://www.uwm.edu/sois