Dear JESSE Colleagues,

My friends at the University of Tsukuba (Tsukuba, Japan... just north of Tokyo) want to announce a position in archival studies. Please see the following link:

http://www.tsukuba.ac.jp/english/update/pdf/h26jobopen_archive_re.pdf

They especially welcome applications from upcoming researchers who are familiar with archival studies and Japanese history. Please note the very quick due date for applications.

Please do not contact me for details about the position as you have all I know. I am happy to talk with you if you like about the University of Tsukuba as I was a visiting researcher and taught one class in English there two years ago.

Andrew

Andrew B. Wertheimer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chair, Library & Information Science Program
Associate Chair, Information & Computer Sciences Department
University of Hawai'i at Manoa
002G Hamilton Library, 2550 McCarthy Mall
Honolulu, HI  96822 USA
TEL: 808/ 956.7321    FAX: 808/ 956.5835
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~wertheim/