Hello,

My name is Dr. Yvonne Chandler, class of 1979 and Associate Professor at the University of North Texas College of Information. I am working along with Dr. Lorene Brown, Retired Dean and Associate Professor at the Atlanta University/Clark Atlanta University School of Library and Information Studies to write a history of this amazing program and its graduates! I am well aware of the possible graduates in your network and would appreciate it if you could help spread the word to your colleagues.

We are looking to obtain the full name, full address, email, phone number, graduation year, current position, or retirement announcements of graduates from Clark Atlanta University SLIS and Atlanta University SLIS to finish our project.

​For more information contact feel free to contact Dr. Yvonne Chandler for more information:
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 940-391-0555
Snail mail: 2408 Loon Lake Dr. Denton, TX 76210.

Thank you!

Yvonne J. Chandler, Associate Professor and Director, Nevada, Los Angeles, SWIM, LEAP, and ELMS Cohort Programs
President, Texas Library Association, 2013-2014
College of Information
Department of Library and Information Sciences
1155 Union Circle #311068
Denton, Texas 76203-5017Office: 940-565-3777
Home: 940-566-4830
Cell: 940-391-0555
Email: [log in to unmask]<https://webmail.unt.edu/OWA/redir.aspx?C=b004b16bef044e75b269b9999304d74a&URL=mailto%3ayvonne.chandler%40unt.edu>