Dear GRC,

I am currently compiling a table of all known ranavirus infections in
reptiles for an upcoming ebook on ranaviruses that is being edited by Matt
Gray and Greg Chinchar. This is the same chapter for which Amanda Duffus
recently solicited input on infections in amphibians.

Attached is a draft of the table so far. I would appreciate any additions
or information that anyone might have on additional detections of
ranaviruses in any reptiles. I would need to have any comments by the end
of the month to be able to include them in the chapter. Please either email
me any comments you have or make changes in the attached draft using the
track changes option.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best regards,

Rachel
--
PD Dr.med.vet. Rachel E. Marschang, Dip ECZM (herpetology), FTÄ
Mikrobiologie, ZB Reptilien