As you will see throughout the website, our REU summer program will emphasize engaged, community-based research while also preparing students for future careers.  As a student, if you have a passion for community-based research, a strong work ethic, an interest in living in Atlanta for 7 weeks, and a desire to learn more about all aspects of research — this is the program for you!  If you are a faculty member, we encourage you to share this website with interested students and to contact us for more information about the program.

http://csaw.gsu.edu/nsf-reu/

Applications due March 28.

Kurt Butefish

Coordinator