Dear Club Geographers:

At noon today, our ten year program review team visit concluded.  The review visit lasted 2.5 days and it was grueling to say the least, but all indications suggest that the team had a very positive experience.  Please allow me to thank each of you for contributing to this success by being prepared and professional.  The review team members were particularly impressed with their interactions with students. My exit interview with the review team was quite productive and supportive.  It will be a few weeks before we receive the team’s final report and recommendations.  I am confident that the recommendations will be helpful in addressing our needs and improving what is already a good program. All of you should be proud.

Best wishes,

DA

Derek H. Alderman, PhD

Professor & Head