Dear Communicators:

Our office will host a workshop on HTML e-mail basics on Monday, March 31, at 2:30 p.m., in Room 401 of Haslam Business Building.

This one-hour session will provide an overview of the process and implementation of HTML e-mails. We will cover audience and content strategies, technical information, and available resources and templates. We will also touch on designing and delivering e-mails. RSVPs are not required, but seating is limited.

Please forward this invitation to anyone you know on campus who communicates via e-mail or would be interested in learning more about the topic. Also, please encourage anyone who serves in a communications function on campus to join the CAMPCOMM listserv at creative.utk.edu/join-campcomm.

Hope to see you on the 31st.

***

We have one more workshop scheduled this spring.

Social Media
April 28, 2:30 p.m.
401 Haslam Business Building

JACOB RUDOLPH