Greetings C&Hers,

For those of you going on the Blue Spring Cave trip this weekend a couple of things.

- Since UTOP is closed today be sure to stop by there tomorrow to get any gear that you may need.  They are open from 1pm to 6pm.

- If you discover that you are not able to go on the trip please let me know ASAP, so we can find someone to take your spot.

- We will be leaving Lot 66 at 9am on Saturday.  Please be there as close to 9 as possible, some people are going to be in the cave for 8-10 hrs so the sooner we can leave the better.  We will be leaving at 9:10, but hopefully sooner.

I have attached the packing list and itinerary.

Here are the rosters:

Beginner
Name Driving? Approved Leave Early
Alexis McDonald
Andreas Montano
Brian Payne y y
Brittney Jansen
Erica Johnson y
Karsten Solies y
Katie Metasavage y
Lindsey Morrell y
Luis Casillas y
Martha Tabor
Paige Cortner y
Randy Bigbee y y
Shannon Mullane y
Sydney McDermott

Wait List Beginner
Name Driving? Approved Leave Early
Molly Parker
Ana Volz y
Kristen Wieber
Hannah Brummler
Reed Wittman
Andrew Kirk y y y
Gavin Wike

Name Driving? Approved Leave Early
Alex Brelsford y y
Austin Eddy y
Emily Hoffman y y y
Greg Hopper
Hayley Moran y
Joey McKee y y
Kyle Goodrick y y
Leslie Turner y y
Madeline Shelly y y
Matt Brunton y y
Molly Sullivan
Ryan Wagner y y
Sam Tabor y
Steven Shook y

Wait List Advanced
Name Driving? Approved Leave Early
Jordan Whitaker y
Phillip Goldfarb
Kenzie Blink

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Hope you all have a great snow day!

Greg