Greetings!

Hope everyone is having a good morning.

Remember to always bring your Student IDs to the meetings.

Tonight's Agenda:
- Blue Spring Cave - If you plan on going on this weekend, it is highly recommended that you come to the meeting for some important reminders and details about this trip.
Remember: No Helmet or Kneepads = No Entry

- Mt. Leconte 2/22 - This trip is full but you can always sign up in case someone can't go.

- Frozen Head Community Service 2/22 - Sign up list starts and other information about the service opportunity

- Snowshoe 3/1 - Sign up list starts and other important details

- Members' Trip Suggestions

- Want to be an officer next year? We will talk a little bit about that tonight too.

We will still have the meeting if it snows.

Also after the meeting: Copper Cellar for Burger Night

See you all tonight!

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesdays at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing this message:  SIGNOFF UTCH-L