Hey again,

Sorry for the second email, but I totally forgot to put the date in the first! The trip will be this Saturday, February the 8th.

-Kyle

On Feb 3, 2014 11:18 PM, "Kyle Goodrick" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey Everybody,

Here's the current list for the Cataloochee skiing trip. If you aren't on the list and want to go let me know we have plenty of space.

If you need a lift ticket and rentals the cost is $67
if you only need a lift ticket the cost will be $46

We must pay this as a group, so please bring this money with you to the meeting this week.

If you can not come on Wednesday, let me know and we can work something out.

The ski session is from 8:30 to 4:30 and the drive is ~2 Hrs so we will be getting a much earlier start than normal. We will be meeting at lot 66 at 6 AM to leave no later than 6:30. We should be back by around 7-7:30.

The forecast for the rest of the week has some potential for snow so keep your fingers crossed!

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Kyle

GTG? Name Driving?
Yes Alexis McDonald