If anyone that is not going on Snowshoe this weekend wants to go hike Chris is looking to go. If anyone wants to go get in touch with Chris ([log in to unmask]).

*This is not an official trip

Greg

Início da mensagem encaminhada:

De: "Cahill, Christopher Benjamin" <[log in to unmask]>
Data: 27 de fevereiro de 2014 12:07:32 GMT-05:00
Para: ghopper2 <[log in to unmask]>
Assunto: Unofficial hike this weekend

Hey Greg,

If anyone who is not going to Snowshoe (which sounds awesome, BTW) and wants to hit a day-hike or mild overnighter this weekend, I'd certainly like the company. I usually go to the Smokys but haven't put a ton of planning into this and am willing to negotiate a mutually beneficial destination.
I know this wouldn't be an "Official" club trip and I'll be willing to eat the costs of travel. I'd appreciate it if you sent out the word.
And the word is: Applesauce.

Christopher Cahill
This communication may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or attorney work product
doctrine. It is intended for receipt and use solely by the individual
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, distribution, copying or taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of the electronically transmitted
materials is prohibited.