Greetings C&Hers,

Hope everyone is have a good day!

At tonight's meeting we will be going over some final details for the Snowshoe trip this weekend.  If you can't make the meeting contact Kyle Goodrick for any details you may miss.

Other than the couple of spring break trips Sam has put together we don't have any other trips planned, so bring some ideas for any potential trips you want to do.

Trivia at Barley's after the meeting.

As always don't forget your student IDs.

See you all at 6:30 tonight!

If you have any other questions just shoot me an email!

Have a suggestion for a trip?  Let us know!  Meetings are Wednesdays at 6:30PM outside HSS at the bull statue (HSS Ground Floor when inclement weather).

Greg Hopper
Secretary - C&H

To unsubscribe from the mailing list, write an email to [log in to unmask] containing this message:  UNSUBSCRIBE UTCH-L